The culture, the city, the food, the designers, the ocean- thats Barcelona! I spend four amazing days in Barcelona! It was an incredible cool trip with some sightseeing, shopping, swimming in the ocean and watching the Street League Skateboard event. I had an incredible fun time in this city!
If you plan to visit the city and you need some recommendations- please go ahead! And yes I will go back there as soon as I can!! If you haven’t visited this city- go!
Stay: MH apartments Center is really good located! The apartments are not really cheap but very nice! If you are looking for a cheap accommodation check out www.airbnb.ch.
-Cafe Cometa http://cafecometa.com, my favorite place to spend a slow morning!
-The Juice House https://instagram.com/thejuicehouse/
– Sesamo,Carrer de Sant Antoni Abat, 52, 08001 Barcelona, Spanien
– Teresa Carles http://www.teresacarles.com
– Vegetalia, c/ Escudellers 54, www.restaurantvegetalia.com/
– Dostrece, Carme 40, Barcelona
– Hotel 1898 – La Rambla, 109, Barcelona, Spain (Rooftop Bar)
– La Terraza at Villa Emilia, Carrer de Calàbria, 115 eixample, barcelona, (Rooftop Bar)
– Never Mind, Escudellers Blancs Nº3 Bajos – 08002, 08002 Barcelona (Skater Bar with a Bowl)
– The Corner, Parlament n36, Local 1
– Devina Mente, Parlament 36
… and many more!